Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch platter veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch platter veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
One of the primary kinds of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch platter veg recipe. To make lunch platter veg you only need 46 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lunch platter veg:
- Get For of Drumstick fry–.
- Prepare 3 of drumstick cut into 2 inches.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 strands of curry leaves.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Get For of Pepper potatoes–.
- Get 1 cup of sliced potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Fenugreek.
- Use 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Get for of Mango salad–.
- Take 1 cup of chopped mangoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need as required of Squash dal–.
- You need 1 cup of squash.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled toor dal.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Take for of Strawberry lassi–.
- You need 1 cup of thick yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of strawberry crush.
Instructions to make Lunch platter veg:
- For drumstick fry, take a pan and add oil. Add mustard seeds and once crackles add curry leaves. Then add finely chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes..
- Once tomatoes turns mushy, add drumstick,salt and saute. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute for few mins. Then add 2 cups of water and cook untill drumstick is soft. Once cooked turn off the flame and serve hot..
- For pepper potatoes, add oil in a pan and add asafoetida, mustard seeds, Fenugreek, urad dal and curry leaves. Once it's roasted add potatoes and fry for 2 mins. Then add turmeric, chilli powder and saute until raw fragrance. Add water and cook closing lid. Finally, sprinkle pepper powder and serve hot..
- For mango salad mix all the above ingredients and refrigerate for 15 mins and serve..
- For dal, take a pan and add oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and squash. Saute for 2mins and add all the dry masala powder mentioned above including salt. Once the raw smell is no more add dal and enough water. Close the lid and cook untill the squash is completely cooked. Garish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
- For strawberry lassi, add honey to curd and blend it smooth. Pour in a cup and refrigerate for 20mins. Before serving add strawberry crush and serve chilled..
Here you will get delicious vegetarian meal. it's easy to order. Veg Platter is a authentic veg Fast Food restaurant with Ice cream Parlour and Bakery/confectionery products Snacks. Ample place to sit, Party and have fun,Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Chinese. When you're playing host, these party platters can make your party prep a breeze. And trust us, everyone loves a platter they can pick at while keeping their drink in hand.
If you find this Lunch platter veg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.