Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Friday special platter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Friday special platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Friday special platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are great at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to friday special platter recipe. To cook friday special platter you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Friday special platter:
- Get 1 kg of Rice.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Use 4 of green chili.
- You need 12 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare one and half kg of Water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red chili flakes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Crushed cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Crushed coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Hot spice.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare medium bowl of Yogurt.
- Use one cup of Oil (medium).
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ginger crushed.
Instructions to make Friday special platter:
- First onion slices fry in the oil when they dark brown cut tomatoes put in it and ginger garlic paste put in it cook it 10 minutes on low flame with lid..
- After that put the chicken, yogurt and whole spices in it cook it well for 20 mints when chicken cooked all things mixed well then put water in it boil for 5 minutes..
- When water is boiled then put rice in it on high flame when rice cook and dry whole water put rice on steam at low flame for 10 minutes..
Make the most out of it! Buy Melamine Black Friday Special Serveware at Macys.com. Browse our great prices & discounts on the best Melamine Black Friday Special serving platters. Extra fee for gluten free bread, bacon, extra cheese, double meat, and avocado. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too.
If you find this Friday special platter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.