Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at fighting back depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian snacks daabeli (gujarat special) recipe. You can cook indian snacks daabeli (gujarat special) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special):
- Provide 200 gm of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- Use 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 Small Cup of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Use 5-6 of Pav (buns).
- Provide 100 g of Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare 50 g of Fine Sev (Besan Bhujiya).
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon of Cinnamon (daalchini).
- Provide 1 Tea Spoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Coriander (Whole).
- Use 4 of Red Chilli (Whole).
- Get 2 Spoon of Refined Oil.
- Take of Low Calori Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tea Spoon of Sugar.
Steps to make Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special):
- First take all the whole spices and roast it well… Then fine grind it….
- Take a frying pan, add oil and allow it to heat on meum flame. Add all the ground spices and stir for around 2 mins… Add sugar and salt and stir for another 2 mins.
- Now add the mashed potatoes and mix it well… Once these are mixed well put the flame off….
- Now add the pomegranate seeds, roasted peanuts and sev and roughly mix it….
- Take a Pav (bun) and slice it horizontally from the center in a way that it's still joined at the end… Apply some butter inside it….
- Fill the bun with the material in the pan and now this needs to be pan fried… Take some butter in another frying pan and pan-fry the already stuffed bun from the bottom….
- Mouth watering delicious Gujarati Daabeli is ready to be eaten now… Serve it hot with red or green homemade chutney or sauce with a cut smile on your face… 🙂🙂.
The recipe traditionally prepared from soft pav buns stuffed with flavoured potato mash and garlic chutney with a crunch of sev and a sweet tang from the pomegranate pearls makes this snack lip-smacking. Here, we twisted the recipe by replacing the pav/bun with the roti/ Indian bread. It is known for its flavour, taste, and unique blend of spices. Dabeli or Kutchi dabeli or Kacchi dabeli is one of the most popular snack recipes of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. This spicy snack originated from the Kutch region of Gujarat.
If you find this Indian Snacks Daabeli (Gujarat Special) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.