Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paratha Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paratha Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paratha Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paratha roll recipe. To make paratha roll you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paratha Roll:
- Use 1 of Dawn paratha.
- You need 5 pieces of Chicken boneless.
- Provide half of Onion.
- Get of Chicken tikka masala.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Garlic ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Provide of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Paratha Roll:
- Put chicken in the pan add tikka masala yogurt and steam for 20 mints (chicken dahi or tikka masala dal ke 15 20 mint steam krain).
- Made paratha in the pan without oil. (Pan main paratha dal ke oil ke bgair pakayyn).
- Put chicken on the paratha aad ketchup and mayonnaise onion on it fold the paratha put toothpick on it. Your paratha is ready.(Parathy ke upar chicken dalain upar mayonnaise ketchup or pyaz dalain phir fold kar ke toothpick laga dain upar).
Paratha recipe – A detailed beginner's guide to make perfect, flaky & soft parathas at home. Parathas are the most popular unleavened flatbreads from Indian cuisine. These are a staple in many Indian. #Paratha Roll: Most Delicious Pakistani food to eat. In this you feel the taste of both chicken and Hot and spicy makhani roll. A blog about recipes which are made by shireen anwer on masala mornings.
If you find this Paratha Roll recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.