Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken kathi roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kathi roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kathi roll recipe. You can cook chicken kathi roll using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken kathi roll:
- Get of For paratha.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need As needed of water.
- Get of For filling.
- Take 500 gm of Chicken (boneless thigh cut into small pieces).
- Take 1 cup of hung yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get of For assembling.
- Use 1 of large onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper finely chopped lengthwise.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of charcoal.
Steps to make Chicken kathi roll:
- First make a dough for paratha. For this in a large bowl put flour,salt,sugar,oil mix it well then slowly add water & knead a very soft dough set it for 20 minutes. Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking tray..
- In a meanwhile marinate the chicken with yogurt,ginger garlic paste and other spices that mentioned above. Now make a whole at the center of the bowl put hot charcoal at the center then pour some oil over it then immediately..
- Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking and put it in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at highest temperature or you can simply roast it on the gas stove..
- Now from the dough take a small portion of the dough then make a laccha paratha out of this(i.e firstmake a plain paratha then sprinkle with some oil and flour over it then with a knife cut at one side then starts folding then it becomes a cone then press it with hand).
- Now assemble everything,first take a paratha put few chicken pieces followed by some onions, green chilies and other sauces chaat masala,lemon juice that mentioned above then roll it and cover half of the roll with butter paper & it’s done.. enjoy😊.
Although I love dining on Indian food, I'm not well-versed in cooking from South Asia, also known as the Indian subcontinent. A Chicken Kathi Roll is the most renowned street food available in the street side stalls in Kolkata. A brilliant street side snack to grab in a hurry. It's marinated & sauteed boneless chicken stuffed inside. Kathi Kebabs or Kathi rolls is another Street Food item from India that is just loved by one and all.
If you find this Chicken kathi roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.