Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Bread Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Bread Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick bread pakoda recipe. To make quick bread pakoda you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Bread Pakoda:
- Provide 1 cup of Besan.
- Take 2 pieces of bread.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare As required of water.
Steps to make Quick Bread Pakoda:
- Cut breads in triangle shape..
- Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients, mix well. Add water to make thick paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying. Dip the bread slices in the batter and put in the hot oil..
- Fry it on medium flame till golden brown and crispy on both sides..
- Quick bread pakoda is ready to serve with tomato ketchup and green chutney. Enjoy!!!.
Bread Pakora or Pakoda are a very typical Indian Railway Station food. But this wonderful twist with the Tomato Ketchup and the Mint or Cilantro Chutney, just spruces up the otherwise plain. bread pakoray Bread Pakora Recipe Ramazan Special iftar recipes Unique Bread Pakoda Recipe Aloo Bread Pakoda Quick. Quick and satisfying bread pakoda recipe. by Niru Gupta. How to make bread pakoda : Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangleetc.) In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwainand mix it. Bread Pakoda makes for a delicious evening snack.
If you find this Quick Bread Pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.