Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick and easy garlic bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and easy garlic bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy garlic bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy garlic bread recipe. To make quick and easy garlic bread you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and easy garlic bread:
- Prepare 1 of store bought burger bun.
- Provide of For the garlic butter.
- Take 4-5 of grated garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 5-6 tsp of softened butter.
Instructions to make Quick and easy garlic bread:
- Cut the burger bun vertically so as to make thin bread sticks(as shown in the picture above)..
- Mix together all the ingredients under the garlic butter..
- Spread a generous amount of garlic butter on one side of the bread stick..
- Cook the bread stick from the other side on a skillet on low flame until golden and crisp..
- Serve hot..
Before you bake the balls, cover the dish in plastic wrap and refrigerate it until you're ready to bake. I LOVE the garlic bread and cheese from Pi**a H*t, but find the garlic bread you buy from supermarkets pales in comparison so I invented my own recipe which is so easy to make and everyone who's tried it says its even better than the huts! Slice the bread if it isn 't already sliced. The best breads to use for this are Italian, French, sourdough, or baguette. Side Dish Quick and Easy Bread Garlic.
If you find this Quick and easy garlic bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.