Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting recipe. To make pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting:
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packs of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting:
- In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth..
- Next, beat in canned pumpkin followed by powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice..
- When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving as a dip. *(you can use gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or anything you like to dip) *(I used this for a top coat on a pumpkin cheesecake pie.) *(It would also be good as frosting on cookies or cupcakes!) Yummy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.