Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing recipe. To cook red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take of For the cake.
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Use 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.
There's something about a red velvet cake that just makes you feel However, if you want to make a centerpiece cake you can make my Red Velvet Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes. We love seeing all kinds of submissions! All skill levels and types of cakes are welcome. Eggless orange sponge with orange marmalade and cream cheese frosting.
If you find this Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.