Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook classic red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Use 11/3 Cups of Flour.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- Use 56 Grams of Butter (at room Temperature).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa Sifted Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Food Coloring.
- Use 1 Cup of Buttermilk.
- Get 1 Cup of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 56 Grams of Butter (at room Temperature).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Provide 3 Cups of Icing Sugar.
Instructions to make Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and layer the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar for about 4 to 5mts till it becomes pale yellow in color and then beat in the egg and the Vanilla essence.
- Add in the cocoa powder and the red food coloring to creamed mixture and stir to combine.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding the flour and buttermilk starting and ending with flour.
- Fill the cupcake liners up to 3/4th with the batter. Lightly smooth the tops of the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 21 mts. Cool on wire rack.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting by by beating together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla essence until creamy.
- Slowly blend in the icing sugar until the icing is smooth and creamy..
- Once the cupcakes have cooled down, pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes or just slather them on with a knife.
These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together. Top them off with a cream cheese frosting that's just as tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. Unlike the classic, moist, red, fluffy Red Velvet cake, these "cupcakes" turned out as brown, hard, sunken in patties drenched in oil. Frosting: I prefer my red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for that signature tanginess. This recipe for red velvet cupcakes includes an easy cream cheese frosting.
If you find this Classic Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.