Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twice Baked Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Carmalized Onions and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twice Baked Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Carmalized Onions and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to twice baked potatoes with goat cheese, carmalized onions and bacon recipe. You can cook twice baked potatoes with goat cheese, carmalized onions and bacon using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Twice Baked Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Carmalized Onions and Bacon:
- Use 2 large of baking potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt (1/2 tsp per potato).
- Provide 1 cup of sliced red onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of dry sherry or white wine.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled.
- Take 4 oz of goat cheese, softened.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme.
- Take 2 tsp of parsley.
Instructions to make Twice Baked Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Carmalized Onions and Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- On a piece of foil, place baked potato and pierce several times with a fork to vent steam while cooking. Add olive oil and sea salt to coat each potato. Rub to coat the entire potato. Wrap in foil and bake for 1 hour until fork tender..
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a medium pan with onions and sugar. Saute for 10-12 minutes until carmalized. Add sherry/wine and stir onions while scrapping up loose bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until liquid is evaporated..
- In a small bowl add bacon, goat cheese, carmalized onions, thyme, salt & pepper. Mix well. Set aside..
- Once potatoes are cooked and cooled, cut out the center of each potato. Scoop all of the potato from the center and place in a large bowl..
- To the potato pulp, add heavy cream, salt & pepper, parsley and the other 3 tbsp.of butter.Mix well with a mixer to blend until potatoes are creamy and seasonings are well combined..
- Fill potato skins up with mashed potatoes just creamed..
- Add carmalized onion mixture to the top of potatoes and broil until cheese is melted and topping is golden brown. Enjoy!.
Yes, I am perfectly aware of my baking limitations. The good news: this potato galette might look homemade (as opposed to looking like it was made by a famous french pastry chef). These Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes are stuffed to the brim with tender potatoes, cheddar Scrub the potatoes with a clean sponge to remove any dirt, then pierce them several times with a fork. The green onions you can add into the potato mixture or just on top after they're baked. Try this tasty recipe for twice baked potatoes with cheese.
If you find this Twice Baked Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Carmalized Onions and Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.