Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato ravioli with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and arugula recipe. To make sweet potato ravioli with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and arugula you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula:
- Take 4 tbsps of butter.
- Get 350 g of sweet potato (cut in 1cm cubes).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/2 of lemon (for zest & juice).
- Provide 150 g of cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- Get 500 g of ravioli.
- Take of salt, pepper, herbs of choice.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Use 80-100 g of goat cheese (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare 1 handful of arugula.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula:
- Warm 2 tbsps of butter in a big pan. Add the sweet potato and a pinch of salt, pepper & some herbs. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat until the potatoes start to turn golden..
- Add a clove of garlic (minced) and zest of half a lemon. Cook for another minute..
- Add 2 more tablespoons of butter, and the cherry tomatoes, then squeeze the juice from the lemon half. Cook for another minute on low fire..
- In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain the ravioli and add them to the pan with potatoes and cherry tomatoes, adding a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix gently..
- Place a portion of the ravioli on a plate, sprinkle the goat cheese and arugula on top. Serve immediately..
On top, sweet and savory roasted cherry tomatoes are finished with sweet honey. Course: Main Course, pasta Tantalizing stone crabs, delectable King Crab, succulent oysters, and that's just the beginning. Allow Aldo to introduce you to his travels. He found similar versions of these harvests years ago in Italy and in Nice and Paris, France where they are locally known as Plateaus. This stunning winter salad gets its sweet, earthy flavor from roasted beets and balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.