Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese recipe. You can cook pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Prepare 2 Tbs of pine nuts.
- Use 2 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Plum Tomatoes, Diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 4 ounces of spaghetti.
- Get 1 tbs of dried fresh basil.
- Use of About an inch of a small tube goat cheese.
Instructions to make Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Directions Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and put on a plate to cool..
- Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper in the skillet over medium heat until garlic is very fragrant, but not browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Keep warm..
- Cook the Pasta.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese, add to the sauce and stir in..
- Add the olives and pine nuts and cook until heated through Serve..
Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. This tomato goat cheese pasta is simple, fresh, and easy to make. The goat cheese makes the tomato sauce nice and creamy! I thought I'd try something a little different on the blog with this recipe. I don't often cook with goat's cheese, but I figured since it's a well-loved.
If you find this Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.