Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian pasta salad recipe. To cook easy italian pasta salad you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Pasta Salad:
- Get 6 oz of package of pepperoni.
- Use 1 lb of tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- Provide 15 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- Provide 8 oz of package of fresh mozzarella.
- Use 6 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 of med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- Provide 1/2 cup of small diced red onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Get 1 cup of Italian dressing or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of of Italian seasoning or to taste.
Steps to make Easy Italian Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..
Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated. Tender rotini pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, black olives, and feta cheese covered in Italian dressing. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Easy Italian Pasta Salad with vegetables, cheese, pasta, and a simple Italian salad dressing.
If you find this Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.