Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to learn, are terrific at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese recipe. You can cook tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese:
- Provide 1 of ready puff pastry (pâte feuilletée).
- Get 2 of big tomatoes.
- Take 1 of small zucchini.
- Use 15 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide of salt, pepper, herbs (eg. thyme).
Steps to make Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese:
- Warm the oil in a frying pan, add the sliced zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until it is softened, but not browned. Transfer the zucchini to paper towels to drain..
- Transfer the puff pastry to a tart pan..
- Sprinkle half of the goat cheese over the bottom of the tart. Add the zucchini, sliced tomatoes and the rest of the cheese. You can add the cheese in the middle of baking so that it doesn't melt..
- Bake for about 20mins in 410°F/210°C (or as indicated on the pastry package). Enjoy !.
Follow these simple instructions to make delicious and healthy zucchini rounds with sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese for an easy Place a sun-dried tomato on each slice, then top each tomato with a pinch of goat cheese. Mix in the drained tomatoes and raise the heat to medium-high. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the cheese, salt, pepper, and cooled vegetables. Spoon the mixture into the tart pan.
If you find this Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.