Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bruschetta w/ goat cheese on crackers recipe. You can have bruschetta w/ goat cheese on crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers:
- Take of Bruschetta.
- You need 8 of tomato skins (1/4).
- You need 1/2 of red onion (diced).
- You need 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Take 1 clove of fresh garlic, (thinnly chopped & diced).
- Take 1 of drizzle of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 of Lime.
- Use of Goat Cheese.
- Provide 1 oz of crumbled goat cheese.
Instructions to make Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers:
- Thinly slice n dice skins. (from homemade spaghetti sauce by me) Add to med. sz. mixing bowl..
- Thinly dice red onion. Add to bowl..
- SMASH clove of garlic, thinly slice n dice, add to bowl..
- Take 3 basil leaves, roll together, n chop from end to end. Thin..
- Add EVOO, red wine vinegar & squeeze lime. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Serve on cracker with goat cheese & a red wine..
If you find this Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.