Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Goat cheese and walnut crostini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goat cheese and walnut crostini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goat cheese and walnut crostini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goat cheese and walnut crostini recipe. To make goat cheese and walnut crostini you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Goat cheese and walnut crostini:
- Get 1 loaf of French bread, sliced into 1/2" thick slices.
- Get 3 tbsp of goat cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- Use 3 tbsp of honey, preferably orange blossom honey.
Instructions to make Goat cheese and walnut crostini:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lay slices of bread on cookie sheet and toast lightly, about 3 minutes per side. Cool..
- Spread a very thin layer of goat cheese on each slice of toast (about 1/2 teaspoon per slice)..
- Crumble rosemary between fingertips and sprinkle on goat cheese..
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts, then drizzle lightly with honey. Serve at room temperature..
An elegant appetizer or serve after a meal as Set aside. Spread goat cheese on the baguette, dividing equally. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with honey. Be the first to rate & review! For the ultimate in fall hued food, choose both golden and red beets for Beet-and-Goat Cheese Crostini.
If you find this Goat cheese and walnut crostini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.