Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction recipe. To make fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Use Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Take 1 of egg, scrambled.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Heirloom tomatoes are a show-stopping edible centerpiece when Rosemary Honey Macadamia Cheese with Figs and a Balsamic Reduction – Rawmazing Raw and Cooked Vegan Recipes. Add the garlic and fry until it starts to colour, then remove immediately. Fry the cheese in batches – it will not crisp up if you overcrowd the pan – and drain on. Use up cherry tomatoes in these little puff pastry tartlets – get ahead by roasting the three whole garlic bulbs the night before. Fried Green Tomatoes got nothin' on Fried Red Tomatoes!
If you find this Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.