Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese recipe. To cook chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese:
- Provide 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Garlic clove (minced).
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Spinach, hard stems removed.
- Take 2 of (6 oz) thick chicken breast, skinless and boneless.
- Use 2 oz of Low-fat goat cheese (crumbled is great).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese:
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In large skillet cook oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts and water evaporates. (about 2-4 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer to plate. Towel out skillet.
- Remove excess fat from chicken and butterfly cut it. Evenly fill with spinach and cheese. Then seal the chicken.
- Season outside with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to baking dish and cook for 25 min, broil on high for a few minutes before taking out of the oven.
In a medium size bowl, mix the goat cheese and the cream cheese together until smooth. Stir the spinach, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper into the cheese mixture until combined. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Stuff each slit with spinach/goat cheese mixture. Generously salt and pepper top of chicken breast and season with paprika.
If you find this Chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.