Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach-goat cheese quick bread recipe. You can have spinach-goat cheese quick bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 5 oz of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese, crumbled.
Steps to make Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray with cooking spray..
- Whisk sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs together in a bowl..
- Separately mix together flour, sugar, thyme, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, pepper and baking soda..
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Saute spinach with sliced garlic in olive oil until heated through; cool. Add the spinach and goat cheese to the batter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. *I used 3 mini loaf pans. Too cute!*.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
The goat cheese that works best in this recipe is the. Make an easy and delicious goat cheese spinach & sun-dried tomato quiche for breakfast or brunch using fresh spinach and flavor-packed ingredients! Eggs, garlic spinach, milk, and creamy goat cheese with lots of sun-dried tomatoes for savory zest. All poured into a pie crust and baked. Take pumpkin, goat cheese and spinach and throw them all together in a quiche. hey quick question, love the recipe and it's cooking in my kitchen right now- I modified it and adding some extra veggies just wanted to check if the egg has to be added to rest of the filling and poured it into the.
If you find this Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.