Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale recipe. To cook potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale you only need 10 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale:
- Use of The pie.
- Use 1 large of boneless, skinless chicken breast, 8 ounces or two smaller breasts.
- Provide 6 slice of turkey bacon.
- Provide 4 cup of kale, cleaned, stems removed and rough chop.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese.
- Take 1 oz of butter, 1/4 stick, melted.
- Take 1 tsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 4 large of russet potatoes.
Instructions to make Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale:
- Cook bacon slices until crisp, remove from pan leaving fat in pan. Turkey bacon gives off very little so add oil. If you would like to use regular bacon, omit oil..
- Add kale to heated oil or fat, cooking on medium heat for 4 minutes. Just wilt the kale..
- Add goat cheese, garlic and onion powders and a touch of salt and pepper..
- Cook one minutes to melt cheese, set aside..
- Take chicken breast and thinly slice to get four pieces from it. Cut by placing hand on top of breast, use a sharp knife and slice layers. Please be careful!!.
- With a mandoline cut potatoes lengthwise about 1/8" thick. You can do this step by hand also just keep slices uniform..
- TO ASSEMBLE PIE:.
- In a 9" pie plate , brush bottom with butter..
- Add a layer of potatoes just slightly overlapping each other..
- Brush potatoes with butter and sprinkle a touch of salt over them..
- Place a layer of thin sliced chicken on potatoes, sprinkle with pepper..
- Layer another potato layer brushing with butter and sprinkle with salt..
- Top that layer with kale cheese mixture, covering potatoes..
- Layer again with potatoes with salt and butter then chicken and pepper ending with final layer of potatoes..
- Brush rest of melted butter over entire top and sprinkle with pepper..
- Place pie plate on baking tray and cover loosely with aluminum foil..
- Bake in preheated oven of 385°F covered for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and cook another 60 minutes until potatoes are browned and tender..
- Let cool 15 minutes before cutting..
- Top with crumbled bacon and additional 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese..
- This recipe by taylor68too.
This ultra-easy to make Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe is healthy, filling, and delicious. It is made with spinach, chicken, garlic, onions After all of that, let me introduce to you this yummy Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe. It's filled with very nutritious ingredients. This year, this sweet potato, goat cheese and lentil main dish was the star of the show. It's gooey, creamy, crispy, fresh, and earthy all at once.
If you find this Potato pie stuffed with chicken, goat cheese and kale recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.