Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your main meals should also include fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot & goat cheese salad recipe. To cook apricot & goat cheese salad you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad:
- Use 6 of dried apricots; small dice.
- Use 4 oz of blueberry-vanilla goat cheese; crumbled.
- Take 1 of lemon; zested and juiced.
- Get 1 T of mint; chiffonade.
- Provide 1/4 C of pine nuts.
Instructions to make Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad:
- Toast pine nuts over medium-high heat in a saute pan while tossing frequently to avoid burning until pine nuts are golden brown. Transfer to a bowl..
- Place diced apricots in a seperate bowl. Pour enough boiling water over apricots just to cover. Wait a few minutes to rehydrate apricots. Drain and combine with pine nuts..
- Add goat cheese, mint, 1 T of lemon zest, and the juice from 1/2 the lemon. Fold to combine..
- Variations; Basil, arugula, watercress, spinach, tamarind, parsely, tarragon, star anise, cardamom, espresso powder, other dried fruits or nuts, ricotta, marscapone, feta, cream cheese, honey, lime, grapefruit, orange, blood orange.
The flesh has a soothingly soft texture. It tastes sweet to very sweet and it is quite juicy.
If you find this Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.