Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. To make red velvet cupcakes you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Use 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red food dye.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Applesauce.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Use 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add sugar slowly and cream together until fluffy..
- Mix in egg, buttermilk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Add applesauce and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and vinegar. It will fizzle, when it stops fizzling, mix into batter.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix into batter. Scoop into cupcake tins, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- To make frosting: Cream butter until smooth, add cream cheese and mix until smooth, mix in vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until well blended and no lumps.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.