Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes – vegan recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes – vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- You need 1 Cup of Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1.25 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Use 1 Cup of Sugar Powdered.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/3 Teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Red food colour.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes – Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.