Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vanilla red velvet cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla red velvet cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla red velvet cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can cook vanilla red velvet cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla red velvet cupcakes:
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red colour.
Instructions to make Vanilla red velvet cupcakes:
- In a medium bowl mix flour, salt and baking powder..
- In a large bowl mix with a folk or whisk butter/margarine and sugar. Add vanilla essence and one egg at a time. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternating with milk. Start and finish with flour..
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the muffin tray with the muffin cases. If you don't have any, grease your muffin pan/s with butter/margarine (use what you used in the recipe so that you can have consistency).
- Using a tablespoon pour half of the batter in the muffin trays or cases. For the remaining half of the batter add the cocoa powder; whisk until fully combined; then add the red colour. Whisk until combined.
- Using a tablespoon add the red batter on top of the vanilla batter in the cases or muffin trays. The batter should be 1/4 of the cup to give room for it to rise. Place the tray/s in the preheated oven..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Use a toothpick to check whether the cupcake is ready..
What better way to celebrate a special occasion than with red velvet cupcakes. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. In another bowl whisk together the buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla extract, and red food coloring. Add a fourth of the dry ingredients and mix, then add a third of the wet. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting.
If you find this Vanilla red velvet cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.