Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to combat depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. To make red velvet cupcakes you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red velvet cupcakes:
- Take 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Red food colour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Red velvet cupcakes:
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and keep aside..
- In another bowl add in ur oil, egg and sugar and mix until fluffy. (I used egg whisker)..
- Add in ur Vanillah extract and mix..
- Add ur vinegar and mix..
- Add in ur red food colour and mix..
- Pour half of ur flour mixture to ur wet ingredient and mix..
- Add in your buttermilk and mix..
- Den finally add ur remaining fIour mixture and mix..
- Arrange ur cake liner to ur baking pan, scoop in 2 spoons in each liner. Bake for 20 minutes.. Or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- This measurement will give u 12-13 cupcakes.. Enjoy!.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red velvet cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.