Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RED VELVET Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RED VELVET Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare RED VELVET Cupcakes:
- You need 550 g of flour.
- You need 300 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 150 ml of oil.
- You need 150 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs room Temp.
- You need 2 tbsp of red colouring.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 500 g of cream cheese soften.
- Provide 100 g of butter soften.
- Prepare 10 ml of vanilla extract.
- Use 250 g of icing sugar.
Instructions to make RED VELVET Cupcakes:
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients, the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Then in another bowl, add oil, buttermilk, eggs, coloring, vinegar and vanilla essence, use an electric beater to beat all ingredients till creamy, or hand whip..
- Take the dry ingredients and mix well with wet ingredients, beat for 2 minutes, scoop mixture into cupcake holders and bake at 180'c for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting whip cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and icing sugar until fluffy, pipe swirls and garnish with strawberry.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this RED VELVET Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.