Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. To cook red velvet cupcakes you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Refine oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Get as per taste of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need as required of Red food color as required.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Assemble the Ingredients..
- Sieve all dry ingredients (All-purpose flour, powdered sugar, Baking powder, baking soda)..
- Mix curd oil and vanilla essence for 2-3 minutes continuously by a hand whisk..
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix the cake batter..
- Add milk and beat for 3-4 minutes (Don't overmix the cake batter).
- Add red food color as required and mix well. your cake batter is ready..
- Grease the mold or bowl with oil or ghee. Pour the batter..
- Preheat kadai for 10 minutes at low flame. Then set the mold in kadai and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in low flame..
- After 35 minutes open the lid and check the cake by a toothpick. If it will come clear then your cake is ready, if it doesn't come clear then bake for 5-7 minutes more..
- Cool completely then de-mold the cake..
- Take whipping cream in a bowl and add 2 tsp powdered sugar and one tsp vanilla essence and beat until stiff peaks..
- Make swirls on the cupcake with this frosting..
- Red velvet cup cake is ready to serve..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.