Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red velvet cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Some grains are really excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cupcakes:
- Get 250 g of Flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 15 g of Cocoa powder.
- Get 133 g of Butter.
- You need 300 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Vanilla flavor.
- Provide 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Get of Red colour to suite the eyes.
Steps to make Red velvet cupcakes:
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the butter for 3mins with a low speed.
- Add sugar to the butter and increase the speed to medium and allow to mix for 5min.
- Add eggs in bit to the batter. Allow to mix for 3mins.
- Add vinegar to the butter milk and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients into the batter and mix gently with your spatula until it fully incorporated.
- Add butter milk, flavor and red food coloring.
- Pre heat your oven.
- Bake in the oven for 20mins.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red velvet cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.