Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. To make red velvet cupcakes you only need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- You need 11/3 cups of Cake Flour sifted.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 60 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 200 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 4-5 drops of red food colouring.
- Provide of For Frosting.
- Get 230 g of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Provide 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Use 110 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180, line heart shaped or any shape muffin moulds.
- In a bowl, sieve cake flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder. keep it aside.
- In another bowl, blend 60g butter and sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add egg and blend until pale and frothy.
- Add oil, Vanilla extract and red food colouring. Blend well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and buttermilk, alternatively, blend until well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin mould upto 1/2 level.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese and butter until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar gradually and blend well.
- Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Add frosting to piping bag and pipe over cupcakes and serve.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.