Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Take 1.1/2 cup of maida (all purpose flour).
- Use 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red colour (tomato red).
- Provide 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 cup of milk (lukewarm).
- Take 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Get 1/3 of rd cup melted butter.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl sieve all the dry ingredients together – maida, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix them well..
- Mix the milk with vinegar and keep aside for 5 minutes. The milk will curdle to form buttermilk. Now add colour to this mix..
- Separately whisk the wet ingredients – prepared buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla essence..
- Add it to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula or with electric beater till there are no lumps..
- Now pour the batter in a cupcake mould and bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes or until done..
- Remove and cool..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.