Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
One of the first varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most men and women already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate ganache cake recipe. To make dark chocolate ganache cake you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake:
- Take 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Ganache.
- Provide 200 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 120 ml of heavy cream.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180. Line cake tin.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl whisk oil, water and sugar well. Add vinegar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- Using double boiler or Microwave, melt dark chocolate and cream together. Whisk until lump free. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the ganache over cake and cut the cake at room temperature. Reserve any leftover ganache for future use, I ended up drizzling over and over as I am huge fan of dark chocolate. Slice and serve.
If you find this Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.