Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate ganache cake recipe. You can have dark chocolate ganache cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake:
- Take 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide of For Ganache.
- Provide 200 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 120 ml of heavy cream.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180. Line cake tin.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl whisk oil, water and sugar well. Add vinegar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- Using double boiler or Microwave, melt dark chocolate and cream together. Whisk until lump free. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the ganache over cake and cut the cake at room temperature. Reserve any leftover ganache for future use, I ended up drizzling over and over as I am huge fan of dark chocolate. Slice and serve.
If you find this Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.