Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to magnolia bakery inspired red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can have magnolia bakery inspired red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of Cake Mix.
- Get 3 of 1⁄2 cups cake flour (not self rising).
- You need 3 of ⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened.
- Take 2 of 1⁄2 cups sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperture.
- Get 6 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- Take 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa.
- Get 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons salt.
- Prepare 1 of 1⁄2 cups buttermilk OR 1 Tablespoon white vinegar + enough milk to measure 1 1⁄2 cup.
- Take 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar.
- Get 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Get of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Use 1 pound of (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces.
- Take 6 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened and cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 5 cups of sifted confectioners' sugar.
Instructions to make Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make the Cream Cheese frosting first as It needs 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat well. Gradually add the sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating continuously until smooth and creamy. Cover and refrigerate icing for 2-3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and lightly flour 2 cupcake pans for 24 cupcakes OR prepare 24 cupcake paper and place them in the pan..
- To make the batter: In a small bowl, sift the cake flour and set aside. In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes..
- Add the eggs, one at a time,beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, whisk together the red coloring, cocoa, and vanilla. Add to the batter and beat well..
- In a measuring cup, stir the the buttermilk and add to the batter in three parts alternating with the flour. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated, but do not overbeat..
- In a small bowl, stir together the cider vinegar and baking soda. Add to the batter and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the batter in the bowl, making sure the ingredients are well blended and the batter is smooth..
- Divide the batter among the prepared pans and bake the cupcakes until a tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes..
- Bring the frosting out and using a pump OR just a spreading knife spread the cream cheese on the cupcakes and enjoy!.
These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese frosting, but I've included. Magnolia Bakery Weekly Cupcake – German Chocolate: Our German chocolate cake is made with a blend of semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolate and finished with coconut caramel pecan icing. Red Velvet cake with whipped vanilla icing. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a handful of events with friends this And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream cheese frosting" just seals the deal.
If you find this Magnolia Bakery Inspired Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.