Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- You need of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red Food Coloring.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1 cup of AP flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 5 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with liners..
- On medium-high seed, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 mins, until light and fluffy. Add the egg and turn the mixture to high. Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat until well incorporated..
- In a different small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and red food coloring to make a thick paste. (The amount of Red Food Coloring you use is up to you, if you like a bright red use less, if you like a deeper earthy color use 3 tablespoons, but no more.) Add to the batter and mix on medium speed until completely combined. Scrape the bottom of bowl if necessary to ensure all the batter gets color..
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the buttermilk. Add half of the flour and mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and repeat process. Beat on high till smooth..
- Reduce the mixer to low and add salt, baking soda, and vinegar. Turn to high and beat for no more than 15 seconds just so that everything is completely combined and smooth, but don't over mix!.
- Divide the batter evenly into cupcake liners and bake for about 20 mins, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of the largest cupcake comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then remove cupcakes from pan and place them on cooling rack to cool completely for about an hour before frosting..
- For the frosting: Take the room temperature butter and cool cream cheese and mix them on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat till well combined. Scrape the bowl when necessary. Reduce the speed to low and add the powdered sugar in 4 additions, so as not to have it fly everywhere. Beat until frosting is smooth yet not overly beaten and runny. This makes plenty of frosting to pipe both into the cupcake to give it a filing as well as on top. So since there will no doubt be left over frosting, you can freeze it in an airtight container and save it for another use. Or if you would like you could just halve the frosting recipe to make less..
- Can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days. However, it would be best to let them sit out for about 20 minutes so that they taste moist and fluffy, yet still slightly chilled..
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.