Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will see that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Provide of Cake mixture.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 120 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of red food colouring (liquid).
- Provide 180 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of self raising flour.
- Get 225 grams of caster sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of heaped cocoa powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get of Frosting.
- Use 100 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 50 grams of butter.
- Take 200 grams of icing sugar(confectioners sugar).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- preheat oven to 180°C..
- whisk the egg in a bowl for a minute..
- add buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla, and sunflower oil..
- dump the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and food colouring into the bowl an d mix together..
- whisk for a few minutes until combined and smooth..
- spoon into cupcake cases sat in a muffin tray so they are ¾ full..
- bake in the oven for 25 minutes until risen and cooked – test with a knife and it should come out clean..
- cool the cupcakes in their cases..
- slice a little off of the top of the cupcakes to make it flat and keep the trimmings to one side..
- for frosting.
- beat the cream cheese and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy with the vanilla..
- add icing sugar and stir until combined..
- spread a little icing on top of the cupcake and crumble some sponge off-cuts on top to decorate..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.