Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take of Sponge.
- Provide 60 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 140 grams of caster sugar.
- Provide 1 large of egg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 4 tbsp of red food colouring.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 30 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 225 grams of all purpose/plain flour.
- Provide 120 ml of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide of Frosting.
- Prepare 25 grams of salted butter.
- You need 125 grams of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 grams of confectioners/icing sugar.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Makes 12 cakes.
- Preheat oven to 180°c/350°f/gas 4.
- Line a 12 hole cupcake pan with paper cases.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until pale. Slowly add the egg until well incorporated.
- In a seperste bowl beat the vanilla, colouring, salt and cocoa into a thick paste and beat into the butter mixture.
- With the mixer on a slow speed, add the flour and buttermilk alternating each and begining and ending with the flour.
- Stir the vinegar into the baking soda and fold into the mixture.
- Leave to stand for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the pan into the paper cases to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- To make the frosting: beat the butter and cream cheese together until there are no lumps.
- Add the vanilla and gradually add the sugar.
- Either use a piping bag or a spoon to decorate your cakes once cool.
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.