Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your primary meals should also include fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting:
- You need of For cupcakes:.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Get 200 gm of milkmaid.
- You need 2 teaspoon of red food colouring(I used 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry red powdered colour in 2 teaspoon of water).
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take of For frosting:.
- Use 50 grams of salted butter(soft).
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 200 grams of cream cheese.
Steps to make Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting:
- Preheat your oven to the highest temperature(250°C in my case). First combined the dry ingredients such as flour, salt, cocoa powder, milk powder, powered sugar in a large bowl by passing through a sieve..
- Now in another bowl whisk the condensed milk and softened butter until smooth. Now add the colouring and vanilla extract and mix well. Now combined the wet ingredients and the dry by slowly adding the buttermilk. After making the batter add baking powder and baking soda and combined them well into the mixture..
- Pour into moulds and bake the cupcakes at 180°C for 15-16 mins or until skewer inserted into them comes out clean. After the cupcakes are baked, let them cool..
- Now for the icing: Beat the soft butter for 40-50s or until creamy. Now add the cream cheese and again beat it for 2 mins. Now slowly add powered sugar and keep on beating the mixture. In another 2 mins frosting will be done..
- Now for the final step, frost the cooled cupcakes using a piping bag. Garnish the cupcakes with some cake crumble(What I did is, I powered one cupcake in grinder for garnishing).
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. One of the most requested These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese.
If you find this Red velvet cupcake with a cream cheese frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.