Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Paella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. You can cook paella using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paella:
- Provide 100 grams of fresh mussels.
- Prepare 70 grams of peas.
- Provide 70 grams of green beans, cut into short lengths.
- Get 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 250 grams of boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- You need 150 grams of king prawns, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 of large spanish onion.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 of handful of fresh parsley.
- Provide 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 pinch of of saffron threads.
- Provide 350 grams of paella rice.
- Use 200 grams of chorizo, sliced.
- Use 10 of green stuffed olives, sliced.
- You need 1 of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 80 grams of squid, cut into rings.
Steps to make Paella:
- Soak the saffron in 3 tablespoons of hot water. Then heat the wine in a pan and add the mussels. Cover with a lid and cook until open..
- Heat half the oil in a paella pan or large frying pan. Season the chicken with salt and paprika, and fry until starting to brown. Add the king prawns and fry until pink..
- Remove from the pan then add the onions and garlic and fry until the onions soften and brown. Then add the red pepper, tomatoes and parsley and cook for 3 mins..
- Stir in the stock, saffron liquid and the liquid the mussels were cooked in. Season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Stir in the rice, chicken, prawns, squid, chorizo, beans and peas..
- If using an oven, preheat to 180°C, then add the paella. Cook for 15 minutes. If using the hob, cook over a medium hear for about 10 mins, stirring occadionally. Add the olives and mussels and cook for another 10 minutes. When done, serve straight from the pan and enjoy!.
If you find this Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.