Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise recipe. You can have brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise:
- Provide 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 4 Oz of asparagus.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise:
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Asparagus with poached egg and hollandaise sauce by James Martin. recipe. Asparagus, pea, feta and mint salad by Freddy Bird. Aubergine and feta tart by Nadiya Hussain. Carrot and roasted onion soup scented with horseradish, caramelized onion and fried parsley, and. In the same pan, add a little more oil and fry.
If you find this Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.