Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled chicken breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken breast recipe. To make grilled chicken breast you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled chicken breast:
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mustard.
- Use 1 of whole chicken breast.
- Take 1 tsp of chili flake.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 ounce of grated mozerella.
Steps to make Grilled chicken breast:
- Wash and tenderize your chicken.
- In a small bowl mix in the l tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp chili flake and the 8 tbsp mustard then mix it well.
- Add the chicken to the marinate then mix it and let it sit for 10 minute.
- After it is sit move the chicken to a baking tray and sprinkle the 1 ounces of cheese on the top and let it sit for another 10 minute.
- After it is sit bake it on the oven 150 °c /300°F for 20 minutes.
- After it is cook take it out of the oven and let it cool down for 10 minute.
Place in a large bowl along with lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. While chicken rests, whisk together lemon juice, thyme, sugar, red-pepper flakes, oil, and two teaspoons salt. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Grill the chicken breasts until cooked through and no longer pink, flipping them midway through cooking.
If you find this Grilled chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.