Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken breast with egg recipe. You can have grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 1 of onion.
Steps to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
The thing about chicken breasts is that they are not typically of an even thickness. This means that the thinnest part tends to dry out before the thickest part is cooked Put the chicken breasts onto the grill in a single layer, as spaced out as you can given your surface and the number of breasts you have. Chicken breasts can be shredded for pulled chicken sandwiches and tacos; diced for soups, salads, and casseroles; or sliced and served as an entrée along with side dishes. This easy chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese make a great meal with a salad or fresh sliced vegetables and potatoes. Make Chicken Breast Flat and Even.
If you find this Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.