Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chicken breast recipe. To make moist chicken breast you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chicken Breast:
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Moist Chicken Breast:
- Pound the chicken breast if needed (i didn’t) because the chicken breast was only small.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil.
- Add chicken breast and cook for 1 minute without moving them to get golden on one side.
- Then flip each chicken breast over and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pan for 10 minutes and do not open.
- After 10 minutes turn off the heat and leave chicken breast in the pan for another 10 minutes and again do not open the cover..
- After 10 minutes uncover chicken breast and it is done. Moist chicken breast ready to serve with salad,, nom nom….
Having a hard time cooking the chicken breasts without them becoming dry or rubbery. Have tried lots of different methods. Thighs seem to work well, but I would think there's a good way to do breasts. The secret to moist chicken breasts is brining them. You can Google "brine for chicken breast" and find loads of recipes, but the only thing you really need is water and salt.
If you find this Moist Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.