Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Spicy Garlic Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Spicy Garlic Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled spicy garlic chicken breast recipe. You can have grilled spicy garlic chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Spicy Garlic Chicken Breast:
- Get of spicy garlic sauce.
- You need 1 cup of pounded or fine dice mix garlic and ginger.
- You need 10 of small deseeded red chili pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Get of chicken optional.
- Take 24 slice of chicken breast strip.
Instructions to make Grilled Spicy Garlic Chicken Breast:
- Spicy garlic sauce.
- Pounded or fine dice garlic and deseeded small red chili pepper and mix with light soy sauce.
- Marinate chicken with spicy garlic sauce for 5 minute only.
- Pan grill chicken breast strip till no longer pink about 3 to 5 minute or longer depending on the thickness and size of the chicken and make dure the garlic are not burn.
- Serve on grilled spicy garlic chicken on fresh slice of cucumber.
- Leftover cooked grilled chicken in spicy garlic sauce just add onto a pot of cooked rice in rice cooker with additional 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Grilled chicken in spicy garlic sauce baked rice.
Serve on grilled spicy garlic chicken on fresh slice of cucumber. Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts. Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the seasoning salt, cayenne and black pepper; set aside. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!!
If you find this Grilled Spicy Garlic Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.