Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq citrus chicken breast recipe. To cook bbq citrus chicken breast you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast:
- Use 2 of Chicken breast; thin sliced.
- You need 1 of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce; as needed.
- Get 2 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and white pepper; as needed.
Instructions to make BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast:
- Coat chicken breasts with enough oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 20 minutes, or until thermometer reaches 165°. Baste with sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking. Garnish with an extra sprinkle of orange peel seasoning ..
- Variations; Bourbom, cider, lime, lemon, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, bacon fat, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, basil, cilantro, kiwi, pineapple, vinegar, black pepper, fruit preserves, HP sauce, roasted garlic, fruit purees, tamarind.
Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and reserve the marinade. Bursting with lemon, lime and orange, our new Deli Citrus Chicken Breast issure to brighten up lunch and your day! Meet Your New Lunchtime Squeeze at the Deli Counter. Eckrich Deli Citrus Chicken Breast is here, but not for long.
If you find this BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.