Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe. To cook chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Take 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Use 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- You need 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Instructions to make Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
You can add more mushrooms if desired. Serve with rice or pasta, and a. This chicken, leek and mushroom filling is a great all round pie filling and can be used to make other kinds of chicken pies. Top with mashed potatoes, puff pastry or roll it in phyllo like I did with this serpent pie. It can easily be adapted to other vegetables too.
If you find this Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.