Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crustless Leek Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crustless Leek Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crustless leek quiche recipe. To make easy crustless leek quiche you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Crustless Leek Quiche:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 200 gr of Brie Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of medium size leeks.
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of crispy breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesam seeds.
- Get of oregano.
Instructions to make Easy Crustless Leek Quiche:
- Wash and cut leeks, onion and garlic.
- Sauté them on olive oil for 3 min..
- Add salt, cumin, turmeric and sesam seeds and stir gently.
- Add 100 gr of Brie cheese cut in chunks and stir gently.
- Beat the eggs and add. Mix it all..
- Preheat oven to 200. Oil the mould and add the breadcrumbs on the base..
- Pour the mixture on the mould and cover with the rest of the cheese and oregano.
- Put it in the oven for 25 min to 190..
Our favourite way to eat quiche is with a baked potato and salad. Don't forget the coleslaw – trust me, it's the icing on the cake Another easy quiche recipe for you! If you're loving the easy quiche vibe in the post, but would rather keep the crust… try these easy mini quiche lorraine! Yet another crustless quiche that is designed for a low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) diet. It is very rich and cheesy.
If you find this Easy Crustless Leek Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.