Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and cheese crustless quiche recipe. To cook broccoli and cheese crustless quiche you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche:
- Use 4 cup of bread of your choice (about 5 slices).
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (I used Tabasco).
- Provide 1 dash of of pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 cup of grated cheese (I used mozzarella).
- Use 1 of some cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Use 3 cup of broccoli florets, cooked.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350°F/176°C.
- Put bread slices into your toaster until they are crispy and brown.
- Crumble bread and put about 2/3 of the bread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- Put the remaining 1/3 of the bread in a big bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and season with some olive oil, a dash of pepper and hot sauce. There's no need for salt as bacon is salty enough. It depends on how much salt you like.
- Add the egg mixture into the bowl containing 1/3 of the crumbled bread.
- Add milk, cooked broccoli, the red pepper, mozzarella cheese and crumbled and cooked bacon.
- Stir well and pour the mixture into the prepared pan with bread slices at the bottom forming a crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes and increase a bit the temperature the last 5 minutes of baking.
The recipe and several variations can be found in my book. Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Make a quiche for dinner with your favorite greens, then save a slice for lunch with a salad or raw veggies the next day. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch. Tasty, filling, low carb and gluten-free!
If you find this Broccoli and Cheese Crustless Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.