Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crustless leek quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe. To cook crustless leek quiche with blue cheese and chillies you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 gr of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 4 of medium size leeks.
- Provide 1 of pot natural yoghurt.
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 handful of garden herbs (I used mint, basil, parsley and rue).
Steps to make Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies:
- Wash and cut leeks and onion and gently sauté in a little oil.
- Chop the fresh herbs.
- Put the leek and onion mixture in a bowl and add the herbs.
- Add the blue cheese and stir in well..
- Add the eggs and whisk in.
- Add the yoghurt, mix well. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper and stir.
- Pour the mixture into an oven dish. Top with the green chilies and put in the oven 190º 25 mins.
- Enjoy!!! I served with a tomato, onion and avocado salad with a lime juice and olive oil dressing..
It's vegetarian but satisfying for those meat-eaters too. Crustless Smoked Salmon and Leek Quiche. Chestnut, spinach & blue cheese en croûte. This vegetarian main course is packed with festive This Smoked Salmon Quiche with Leek and Cottage Cheese is the perfect dish for brunch, to take to work in your lunchbox or to enjoy as a light dinner! Crustless Quiche with ham and cheese smells just like Quiche Lorraine when it's baking!
If you find this Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.