Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are terrific at fighting depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper and ground beef barley soup recipe. To cook bell pepper and ground beef barley soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barley.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Use 48 oz of beef broth.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
If you find this Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.